Skiing is a fantastic sport with thousands of people skiing everyday. Unfortunately you can get injured. Here are a list of the most common skiing Injuries.
1) Tear to the Anterior Collateral Ligament in the Knee
2) Tear to the Medial Collateral Ligament in the Knee
3) Meniscus tear
4) Skiers thumb - spraining the ligaments in the thumb
6) Broken Clavicle (collarbone)
7) Dislocated shoulder
8) Scaphoid Fracture (wrist fracture)
Over the next few weeks I will go into a bit more detail with each injury.